Whether your student is a first-grader or a freshman, helping him or her learn and keep pace with their instruction is a key to growth during the 2020–2021 school year. We’ve collected some of the best information we could find on how to set your child up to succeed in an online learning environment.
- “Working and Learning from Home During the COVID-19 Outbreak” by HealthyChildren.org
- “Answering Your Young Child’s Questions About Coronavirus” by Zero to Three
- “How to Talk to Your Kids about the Coronavirus” by Department of Defense Education Activity
- “School’s Out: A Parents’ Guide for Meeting the Challenge During the COVID-19 Pandemic” by NYU Langone Health
- “5 Ways to Overcome the Challenges of Virtual Learning” by CollegeReadyMath